Look no further! The best value in Weston is right here. A delightful, sun filled home with lots of charming features. First time on the market in over 30 years and beautifully maintained. Great investment potential. A little updating will turn this home into a sparkling gem. Enjoy all the benefits of beautiful Weston with the added amenity of the Westport beaches. Relax and enjoy the sounds of nature and lovely landscape while sipping lemonade in the enchanting screened porch. Pocket doors, built-in bookshelves, 2 fireplaces, bay and picture windows are just some of the special features this home offers. A cozy den/office/study or 5th bedroom with adjacent bath is conveniently located on the main level. The walk-out lower level offers a recreation room, laundry and workshop. The entire house is peaceful and welcoming, just waiting for a new owner to make it extraordinary. The is a great value - PRICED BELOW APPRAISED VALUE - a wonderful opportunity to create a dream home.
Single Family, Colonial, Split Level
Tankless Water Heater, Well Private
2,560 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Workshop, Foyer
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Freezer, Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Washer, Electric Dryer
- Window Air Conditioning, Wall Air Conditioning
- Hot Water. Baseboard, Zone.
- Partially Finished, Heated, Concrete
- Storm Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Floored Attic
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Off Street.
- Stone, Frame
- Porch, Screened Porch
- Shingle, Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks. Corner, Park Adjacent, Sloped, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price